Ya' Basic: Carrot Cake Cookies
Tis' the season for all things chewy, spicy and sweet. Enter these entirely too easy to make carrot cake cookies. It contains the word "carrot", so it's practically healthy, right? You only need FIVE ingredients. Hold on to your butts, cause these cookies are about to change the game.
1. 1 box of carrot cake mix (I used Betty Crocker)
2. 1 stick of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
3. 2 large eggs, at room temperature and whisked
4. 1 tablespoon coconut oil (or oil of your choosing)
5. 1 hefty cup of white chocolate chips
Mix all ingredients (in the order above) and bake at 350 degrees, 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool at least 15 minutes. Recipe makes 2 dozen cookies.
SMTY created sandwich versions of these; and while I do love me some frosting, these cookies are sweet enough without the creamy center (also, my boyfriend forgot to pick up the frosting at the market).