Just Because: Hand Painted Macarons

8:00 AM Heather Marie 0 Comments


I love these beautiful hand painted confections; Bakers Royale is truly talented. 
I've never had enough patience to make macarons from scratch but these have me inspired. 

Did you know that macaroons and macarons are two very different desserts? The sandwich-like French macaron is meringue cookie, getting its light, airy texture from egg whites. The Southern coconut macaroon, on the other hand, is a hearty lump of made of shredded coconut and condensed milk. The more you know... 

Naomi's husband is a food blogger too. Real Food by Dad highlights recipes like Chili Cheese Fries Pizza and Mexican Fried Rice. Holy YUM. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on their blogs, I already have plans to make Naomi's Lemon Ice Box Cake.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: