Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars

9:00 AM Heather Marie 0 Comments



I love baking, it is my therapy when I don't have time for an appointment. Averie is my go-to food blogger. Her desserts are delicious, budget friendly and made with simple whole ingredients. I have an aversion for recipes that require over 15 components. Her dishes have been featured on the Huffington Post, Martha Stewart Online and more. She's written 2 cookbooks and via happy accident, I discovered she lives in San Diego too! 

Her peanut butter chocolate chunk cookie bars are one of the easiest PB recipes on her site. It is my go-to dessert for football parties, holiday events and potlucks. And by featuring under 10 ingredients it meets my low maintenance check list. oh and the chocolate to peanut butter ratio is ON POINT!

Full recipe here: Averie Cooks

You Might Also Like

0 comments: