Holy Cake Batman!

7:33 PM Heather Marie 3 Comments

So i got on this kick to find beautiful cakes featuring fantastic shoes... look no further then this jewel: Pink Cake Box Pink Cake Box specializes in wedding cakes and made-to-order specialty cakes/cupcakes. Cakes can range from $250 and up depending on your imagination.... located in New Jersey this place is a winner!

  
Cinderella's glass slipper and a perfect polka dot pump, oh my!


You can't go wrong with classic Adidas kicks...

  
bags, bags, bags everywhere. how gorgeous and yummy. these are buttercream and red velvet. in my world this is better then a chanel purse... seriously. 

  
thats cake?!? that's fondant?!? 

  
for someone who LOVES them some 360 and a twist on a classic/elegant wedding cake.

  
the nightmare before christmas, a perfect rendition. and a pregnant ladies dream. surrounded by a pool of cupcakes (pshh it's my dream too lady!)

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the Burt's Bees for Hailey! You are amazing. I am obsessed with Pink Cake Box too! I got the idea for tutu cupcakes for Hailey's birthday from their site. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Welcome to CK! I'm glad you got it the Burt's Bees stuff, I was worried because the UPS girl spelled your name wrong :/ boo. Miss ya too, hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why... why? Now I am so sad and feel bad if I do not try to help beautiful Jasmina.

    ReplyDelete