Going to the Chapel, SGH Style

6:59 PM Heather Marie 0 Comments

SGH, if you're geeky enough you know what this acronym stands for (Seattle Grace Hospital) The setting for a motley crew. For those of you behind on the DVR this is a spoiler alert* Meredith & Derek are about to tie the knot. And you can follow their journey on...well, The Knot. Yep, Grey's has gone viral. Kind of cool.. and simply cheesy. Fanatics can sign their guestbook, and view comments left by fellow SGH co-workers... Izzy is the author, "because she has cancer". Check it out for yourself here: The Knot


SGH: Guestbook

Hey. Me again. I was just talking to O’Malley (not by choice. I’m stuck in the pit with him today) and – what the hell? He says that you getting married means you’re kicking me and Iz out of the house? Is that true? Cause if so, not cool. Not Fricking Cool."
-- Alex
 
...........................................................................................................................................................................
 
“Alex, they can’t kick us out. I have cancer.”
-- Izzie
 
...........................................................................................................................................................................
 
“It’s about time. I hope this doesn’t mean you two will turn into some old married couple that stays home and doesn’t hang out at dive bars anymore. I’d hate to lose you two as customers. You’re the only ones who pay your tabs.”
--Joe the Bartender
 
...........................................................................................................................................................................
 
“Free food, an open bar at the reception… I’m there! I mean, if I’m in invited. Cause I’d like to be. I’ll bring a nice gift. Or, as nice as I can afford on my salary. Please??”
--Intern Ryan
 
...........................................................................................................................................................................
 
“I didn’t know where else to go with this because you either aren’t getting my voice-mails or you’re simply choosing to ignore them, but – I really am pregnant, Derek. It’s yours. And I have a lawyer… HAHAHAHA. I swear, that never gets old. EVER.”
-- Nurse Rose

You Might Also Like

0 comments: