Reading Rainbow

9:27 PM Heather Marie 0 Comments

"Butterfly in the sky, I can go twice as high
Take a look, it's in a book - Reading Rainbow.
I can go anywhere!
Friends to know and ways to grow - Reading Rainbow.
I can be anything!
Take a look, it's in a book - Reading Rainbow.
Reading Rainbow, Reading Rainbow, Reading Rainbow, Reading Rainbow!"

Who didn't LOVE this show, i admit i was geek-tastic. Here's a few books i think are rad:

 




{I went through a total Sarah Mlynowski phase, these books are fun, and a breath of fresh air. It makes me happy to be a girl! (cheesy, but bare with me)}


{Ok, so after the title do i really need to say anything. such a great read, particularly during the summer!}

  
{My First Jen Lancaster book (i started the series backwards, and just stumbled across this brilliantly written work in tar'get of all places). This book made me laugh out loud so many times that passerby's began to stare. But that didn't matter because i was so invested in this mostly true story, highly recommended!}


{Next i read bitter is the new black. a-mazing. it makes me want to be friends with that author, and it that's a lil' crazy, i'm ok with that.}


{Next on my Jen Lancaster list, bright lights and big ass.. can't wait. Gotta finish this one before her new book hits shelves in May!}


{Post-Jen, i decided i needed a little inspiration in my life. On a serious note, where i play Enya in the background. Enter the world of Maya Angelou, she is inspirational. These short and definitive stories make me want to read more of the authors work...}


{I am currently reading this Oprah book club fave... so far so good. The main charecter is in Italy and eating LOTS of delicious sounding pizza and gelto. Me= Jealous (thanks Mr. Southbeach)}


{Post Eat & Love, i want to get a lil' humorous and smart advice from Steve Harvey. I've only heard excerpts of the book and he had me cracking up... review to come soon!}

and that's all folks!




You Might Also Like

0 comments: